With the reform policy, Shenzhen is most rapidly-developed city in China. This one day tour helps you discover the charm of this vibrant city.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 2 participants
Select participants and date
Shenzhen Luohu Station (border) from Hung Hom MTR stationOpen in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Your tour guide from Shenzhen will hold your 144-hour China group visa, waiting at Luo Hu Check Point in the Chinese side. Your tour guide in Hong Kong will only leave when you have met your tour guide in Shenzhen.
- For guests who already have individual Chinese visas, please provide this information upon booking. China immigration authority will still use your individual visa even you are on the group visa list.
- Booking will be rejected if you don't inform your hotel name and address to the local operator.
- The immigration department of Hong Kong has announced that starting from January 23, 2017 Indian nationals must apply for and successfully complete pre-arrival registration online before they can visit Hong Kong visa-free. From January 23 for any Indian passport holder joining any outgoing tour to Shenzhen must bring their passport with a copy of pre-arrival registration.