Join a like-minded host and immerse yourself in local life as you explore the markets which are an integral part of life in Hong Kong's Mong Kok neighborhood. Discover the spots where locals come to buy absolutely anything and everything.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Chinese
- Wheelchair accessible
- Small group
- Limited to 8 participants
Select participants and date
Know before you go
- The tour operator will be in touch within 24 hours after booking to find out more about your personality, tastes, and interests so they can assign a like-minded local who can create a bespoke experience for you
- Your local host will communicate with you directly to suggest an itinerary and agree on a meeting time and place; your itinerary is flexible, so during the experience, you can always change your mind about what you want to see and do
- Your local host may also suggest adjustments or new routes if they feel that there is something just around the corner that you may enjoy, or perhaps if the weather affects your itinerary
- Although you will see well-known streets and markets, your local host will also help you to discover the places, things, and stories that you won't find in a guidebook and that make the city unique