Join a 1-hour audio-guided boat tour to explore the floating community of Aberdeen by sampan, a traditional water taxi. Discover the charming area and learn the history of Hong Kong’s fishermen. Enjoy an optional lunch of noodles onboard a houseboat.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 1 - 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Host or greeter
- Chinese, English, English
- Audio guide included
- English, Chinese, English, Japanese
Select participants and date
Meet at Ap Lei Chau Hung Shing Temple Pier. Located at Ap Lei Chau Sightseeing Sampans Landing number 6. The meeting point is a 5-10 minute walk from Lei Tung MTR Exit A1.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Baby strollers
Know before you go
- This tour is not recommended for people with limited mobility.