Hong Kong: Avenue of Stars and TST Promenade Walking Tour
- Take in stunning views of the Hong Kong city skyline at the TST promenade
- Hear interesting facts and stories about Hong Kong's past and present
- Take photos with the city's beautiful skyline and signature landmarks
- Be impressed by the architectural feat of K11 MUSEA mall and its intricacies
- Have the option to watch A Symphony of Lights at a prime location
Walk along TST Promenade and don't forget to ask the guide to take photos of you with the beautiful skyline. As the Hollywood of the East, see tributes to Hong Kong's top movie stars, including the Bruce Lee Statue, and handprints of Hong Kong’s movie stars in the Avenue of Stars. Also learn about the interesting buildings in the area, including the dome-shaped Space Museum, the curved and concave-shaped Cultural Centre and the Peninsula Hotel.
The tour ends at K11 MUSEA, a revolutionary shopping mall that blends culture and art and took 10 years to finish. While here, learn interesting facts about Hong Kong's leading industry of properties and see the building's beautiful artworks inside.
Don't miss out on "A Symphony of Lights" - select this option to be taken to the best spot to watch the world's biggest permanent light show.
- English-speaking guide
- Walking tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entrance fees
- Personal expenses
- People with mobility impairments
Prepare for the activity
Your guide will be waiting at MTR Tsim Sha Tsui Station Exit E Ground Level, outside Kowloon Hotel, wearing a green shirt holding signage that says "TripGuru" and "GetYourGuide".Open in Google Maps ⟶