Explore Hong Kong at your own pace with a Classic or Premium ticket with this hop-on-hop-off sightseeing bus. Enjoy the choice of pre-recorded commentary in 10 languages and a range of extras.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Audio guide included
- Spanish, Chinese, English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Russian
Select participants and date
Hop on with your GetYourGuide voucher at any stop and redeem the rest of the entrance tickets at any of the following Big Bus counters: Big Bus Tours Information Center (Shop i2, 1-Floor, Central Star Ferry Pier 7) / Open 9:15am – 6:00pm (Sat–Sun only) Tsim Sha Tsui East Promenade (coach area at the end of the Avenue of Stars, next to Starbucks) Big Bus Counter (80M Bus Model Shop, Tsim Sha Tsui Star Ferry Pier) Peak Tram Lower Terminus (opposite main entrance)Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- If you start the tour at 3:00 PM you can enjoy the ride until 3:00 PM, 24 or 48 hours after initial use
- You can change between the Green Route and Red Route at the Central Star Ferry Pier 7 or Peak Tram Lower Terminus
- Buses depart from Central Star Ferry Pier 7 from 9:30 AM to 6:00 PM and Tsim Sha Tsui Promenade from 9:45 AM to 4:45 PM every day
- Buses run every 30 minutes on the Hong Kong Island Tour (Red Route) and Aberdeen and Stanley Tour (Green Route) and every 45 minutes on the Kowloon Tour (Blue Route)
- Audio commentary is available in Mandarin, Cantonese, English, Korean, Italian, German, French, Spanish, Russian and Japanese