Hong Kong After Dark: 3-Hour Night TourProduct ID: 51007
From US$57 per personBook now
- Experience a Hong Kong tradition with a visit to the famous Temple Night Market
- Enjoy the spectacular illuminated skyline of Hong Kong from a secret vantage point
- Visit the Fifth Avenue of Hong Kong, where international fashion houses dominate the strip
- Learn about iconic Hong Kong landmarks such as the legendary Peninsula Hotel and the gritty Chung King Mansion
In days past, going to the markets after dinner was a popular Hong Kong evening pastime. The Temple Street Night Market is the only such venue left from those days, and is worth a visit for its arts and crafts and tech gadgets, as well as for a bit of Hong Kong cultural nostalgia.
Next you’ll take a break from the market crowds with a trip to a couple of parks that are even better to visit at night. One park is popular with the neighborhood’s Nepalese and South Asian communities, and the other is the largest park on the Kowloon peninsula. You’ll get a taste of tranquility and serenity amid the lights and sound of the city.
Continue on to a secret lookout where you’ll have a spectacular view of the Hong Kong skyline. You’ll learn about the development of the city, including the still-under-construction West Kowloon Cultural District and the high-speed railway to mainland China.
After you take in the view, you’ll head to a street where major fashion brands claim the strip in multi-million-dollar flagship stores. Keep the luxe theme going with a visit to 2 Hong Kong legends: the Peninsula Hotel and the Chung King Mansion.
If you’re not ready for the night to end, ask your guide to recommend the best skyline bar in town, or take a ride across the harbor to Hong Kong Island. The night’s still young!
- Local English-speaking guide
- Food and drinks
- Items of a personal nature
Yau Ma Tei MTR station, exit C (Open in Google Maps)
You’ll be walking all over the city, so be sure to wear comfortable shoes.
This refers to children 6 to 11 years of age. Children below the age of 6 are not permitted on this tour.
Product ID: 51007