Go sightseeing in Hong Kong aboard an iconic 1920s tram for an hour and then enjoy unlimited tram rides for 2-days.
What to Expect
Your 1-hour Hong Kong sightseeing tour begins at one of two starting points, Western Market Terminus or Causeway Bay Terminus, depending on the departure time of your selected tour.
Hop aboard your vintage, double-decker, open top tram for a journey past Hong Kong Island sights such as Macau Ferry Pier, Man Wa Lane, Tak Wing Pawn Shop, and Statue Square. See landmarks like the Supreme Court, Bank of China, Lippo Center, Tai Yau Plaza, and Times Square, and pass by Happy Valley Race Course & Jockey Club and Happy Valley Cemeteries.
During the ride, listen to the recorded commentary put together by knowledgeable tour guides and historians about life in Hong Kong, plus enjoy the on-board "mini museum" of pictures, videos, and artifacts on the lower deck of the tram. Admire old photographs of Hong Kong, watch retro television commercials, and learn about the history of the tram system, which dates back more than 100 years.
While the tram captain drives you safely down busy streets, your on-board tram host will be available throughout the tour to answer any questions you may have. The tour ends at the opposite terminus from where you started.
- Open top tram sightseeing and free Wi-Fi
- Authentic tales of local life and tram history in 8 languages (English, Cantonese, Mandarin, Japanese, Korean, French, Spanish, and Russian)
- On-board picture gallery, videos, and artifacts
- City tour along Hong Kong’s outstanding landmarks
- Hop-on and hop-off any regular trams for 2-days
- Discover over 60 exciting attractions along the tramway
Know Before You Go
• Child tickets from 4 to 11-years-old
• Children must be accompanied by an adult throughout the tour
• Children below the age of 4 accompanied by an adult and not occupying a seat are free of charge. No more than one child may be carried free of charge for any one adult