Enjoy the Hong Kong skyline with a cruise on Victoria Harbour, followed by dinner at the famous Jumbo Floating restaurant in Aberdeen.
What to Expect
The evening starts with a relaxing cruise around Victoria Harbour. As the sun sets watch the harbour light up with ablaze of colour, providing the perfect setting to sit back with a drink and soak in the magnificent views.
After the cruise, you will be transferred by coach to Aberdeen Harbour, a well known fishing village and home to the floating restaurants of Hong Kong. Enjoy a Chinese dinner on the famous Jumbo floating restaurant and conclude the evening with a visit to the Mid-levels lookout point.
- Be accompanied by an English-speaking guide
- Air-conditioned coach
- Cruise on Victoria Harbour
- Drinks on board boat
- Set Chinese dinner at Aberdeen
- Visit to Mid-levels lookout point
What's Not Included
- Transfers to and from meeting point
- Drinks at dinner
Know Before You Go
• Choose the 17.55 option if you would like to board the boat from Hong Kong, Pier 9 Central
• Choose the 18.10 option if you would like to board the boat from Kowloon, Kowloon Public Pier 3
• No refund will be made if a booking is cancelled within 48 hours of tour date
• Please note that this tour requires a minimum 4 adult participants to operate
• Tour will not operate when Typhoon Signal No. 3 or above or the Rainstorm Black Warning Signal is hoisted