Explore the bustling city of Hong Kong on a 4-hour bus tour and get stunning views from Victoria Peak. Browse for bargains, and experience the lively street theater and fortune tellers of the Temple Street Night Market. And dine at a floating restaurant.
What to Expect
Enjoy an evening bus tour of Hong Kong and see the modern skyscrapers and hectic markets under the magic of their evening illuminations. The 4-hour tour also includes a delicious dinner at a floating restaurant.
Following your pick-up, you will head to the Jumbo Floating Restaurant for a traditional Chinese meal. Famous for its seafood and other Chinese specialties, the restaurant has commanding views of Aberdeen Harbour and is a must-see attraction in the city.
After dinner, drive to Victoria Peak to see Hong Kong light up after dark. Victoria Peak is Hong Kong’s number one tourist destination and features the city's oldest mode of transport - the 112-year-old Peak Tram.
Next, experience Temple Street Night Market in full flow. Scout for bargains among the jade antiques, tea ware, menswear and trinkets. Soak up the atmosphere of fortune tellers and street theater.
- Entrance tickets
- Hotel pick-up and drop off at some hotels in Hong Kong, or a designated place
- Transportation by air-conditioned coach
- English-speaking guide
- Chinese dinner at Jumbo Floating Restaurant
What's Not Included
- Tips to the guide and driver
Know Before You Go
• The pick-up and drop off location will be confirmed by email, and is based on what's convenient for you and your guide