Hike through the Hollywood Hills to a vantage point with stunning panoramic views. Watch the sun sink slowly into the ocean and the twinkling lights of Los Angeles light up the night, and get an entirely different perspective of this bustling city.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- COVID-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- See the impressive LA grid from atop Mount Hollywood
- Admire the sensational views and be sure to take many pictures to remember your experience
- Hear the stranger-than-fiction history of the Hollywood sign - as you hike nearby
- Leisurely hike in Griffith Park with panoramic city views
- Exercise and burn calories while you sightsee
- Expert tour guide
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Guide gratuity
Customers must book this activity online because the ticket office is closed
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meeting point varies depending on option booked.
What to bring
Know before you go
- Please wear comfortable clothing, a jacket, a windbreaker or sweatshirt (weather dependent), comfortable closed-toe shoes and don't forget your camera.
- The sunset hike time may change from what is stated on your booking. The supplier will get in touch once you have booked to confirm your starting time.