Hoi An: Home Cookery & Meal
From $53 per personBook now
Pick-up servicePick-up available for hotels inside Hoi An old town. Otherwise, please come to the meeting point at the office.
- Learn to cook popular Vietnamese dishes
- Enjoy your self-cooked meal with the locals
- Take a relaxing boat and watch daily local life in Hoi An
At your guide's home, you'll be welcomed by his family, and then join them to prepare Vietnamese food under expert guidance. Dishes will include fried spring rolls, Vietnamese pancakes (banh xeo), and grilled prawns. When you finish, enjoy what you have prepared with the family.
During the meal, you can also learn some basic Vietnamese dining etiquette, such as how to invite others to dine with you, how to use chopsticks, how to show that you have finished your meal, and so on. Afterwards, your guide will take you back to your hotel.
- Meals included in the program
- Bottled water
- Private driver & English-speaking guide
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- A/C transfer
- Personal expenses
- Tips / gratuities
- Other services not mentioned in the program
08 Ba Trieu St., Hoi An
Product ID: 61561