Hang out with local guides in Hoi An, eat local food and be locals. In 4 hours, you will eat all the weird and wonderful foods.
What to Expect
This foodie tour takes you to local places that you certainly wouldn’t find on your own! Sitting behind the back of the guide on a motorbike, you can have a great view of Hoi An in a great way.
Your guides are knowledgeable and of course, they are safe riders. Join this adventure and you eat all the weird and wonderful things like balut, frog, eel or snake. You can also discover how Vietnamese people enjoy life, how they drink beer, how their parties look like. Hang out with local guides, eat local food and be locals!
- Transfer by motorbike and helmet
- English speaking tour guide
- Food tastings and dinner
- Soft drink and beer
What's Not Included
- Other expenses
Know Before You Go
• Note: Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
• The supplier shall not be responsible for any accident, natural disaster, damages, personal injuries, change of time table or other irregularities beyond its control.
• Additional expenses incurred due to delay, accident, natural disaster, political action and unrest, must be borne by the traveler them self.
• No refund in full or deductions in part will be given for services included in the program that are not utilized after the commencement of tour.
• 0 - 3 days before begin of the activity or no show: Fullcharge
• 4 - 7 days before begin of the activity: Charge 80% of the price
• 8 - 14 days before begin of the activity: Charge 50% of the price
• 15 - 21 days before begin of the activity: Charge 20% of the price