Pedal past rice paddies and vegetable patches on a 4-hour bike tour to the farming village of Tra Que from Hoi An, and enjoy the rural countryside of Vietnam away from the bustle of the city. Learn about farm cultivation, and get a glimpse of local life.
What to Expect
Learn about life as a Vietnamese farmer on a relaxed bike tour of Tra Que village, which produces many of the vegetables sold at Hoi An markets.
Departing from the city at 08:00, get your muscles moving with a brisk cycle ride to a local farm in Tra Que, where you will get an introduction to the history of the village, learn about the cultivation of local vegetables, and discover their uses in traditional Vietnamese cooking and medicine.
Join the farmers as they prepare the land, fertilizing it with seaweed from the local lake. Watch and participate in raking, sowing, watering the greens, picking vegetables, and more. Spend the morning working the land, until it’s time to prepare some special foods with a local family. Sample tam huu spring rolls, and banh xeo, a pancake from central Vietnam.
Get a glimpse into the traditional lifestyle of Vietnamese villagers, before pedaling back to Hoi An.
- Pick-up and drop off at hotels and private houses in Hoi An (all districts)
- Bottled drinking water
- English-speaking guide
- Travel insurance
What's Not Included
- Tips and personal expenses
Know Before You Go
• Cancellations before 15:00 of the day prior to your tour will incur a 50% penalty of tour cost
• Cancellations after 15:00 of the day prior to your tour or no shows will incur a 100% penalty of tour cost
• Tour groups is limited to a maximum 10 persons