Celebrate a honeymoon, or just your beautiful life, on a 4-hour dinner cruise in Hoi An, and watch the sun set across the city’s lazy Thu Bon River. Romantic music will serenade you, as a dinner of Vietnamese treats is served by candlelight.
What to Expect
Experience the romance of Hoi An on an indulgent 4-hour sunset cruise of the Thu Bon River, and see the city’s monuments and life from a romantic perspective.
Perfect for honeymoon couples, or just those with a taste for romance, the tour departs from Bach Dang Wharf after a transfer from your city accommodation. Set sail down the river, admiring the illuminated buildings as you go.
You will be cruising on board a traditional wooden boat that plies the peaceful river and offers panoramic views of the city. As a buffet dinner of local Vietnamese food is served, watch the sun set behind the mountains and marvel at the fishing boats in the water.
Romantic music and candlelight adds to the atmosphere, and you can even enjoy a little dance to show just how much in love with your significant other you are.
- Pick-up and drop off at any hotel or private house in Hoi An (all districts)
- Transportation by air-conditioned minivan
- Boat tour
- Entrance fees
- Bottled drinking water
- English-speaking guide
- Travel insurance
What's Not Included
- Tips and personal expenses
Know Before You Go
• Before 15:00 on the day prior to the tour, a charge of 50% of the tour cost applies
• After 15:00 on the day prior to the tour and for no-shows, a 100% charge applies
• Please note, customers cannot receive any type of compensation
Please note, this trip is not advised from October until January due to the weather conditions.