Do something different from Hoi An by a short trip to Marble Mountain and visit the stunning caves, grottoes and Pagoda hidden inside. Get the best view of Vietnam's Eastern coastline and be fascinated by stone carving artisans and the 70 ft Lady Buddha.
What to Expect
The Marble Mountain is a popular sightseeing location in Da Nang because of its alluring beauty. Stone steps carved into the mountain lead to a Buddhist Pagoda. You can also discover stunning caves and enjoy the beautiful view from the top of the mountain. Upon arrival to the mountain, we will climb up the stone stairs and visit the caves and pagodas as well as admire the beautiful panoramic view.
We will then head down the mountain and visit the stone village where the local skilled sculptors create many marble products.
Then head to Linh Ung Pagoda, built under the reign of King Minh Mang in the Nguyen Dynasty (the 19th century), legend has it a Buddhist statue drifted downstream to the area and got anchored at a sandy embankment. See the pagoda that locals built to worship the statue before making your way back to your hotel.
- Pick-up and drop-off from/to any hotels/ private houses in Hoi An (all districts)
- Entrance fees
- Bottled drinking water
- English speaking tour guide (other languages available upon request)
- Travel insurance
What's Not Included
- Tips and gratuities
- Personal expenses such as: shopping, telephone, beverage, etc.
Cancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
Know Before You Go
• Before 15:00 on the previous day of the departure day: charge 50% of tour cost
• After 15:00 on the previous day of the departure day/no-show: charge 100% of tour cost
• Please note, customers cannot receive any type of compensation
• Please note for hotel pick-up, the time will differ between each pick-up point. Please contact us to provide your location, we will confirm the exact pick-up time
• Small group tour of maximum 10 persons per group