Enjoy a unique tour of the top food spots in Hoi An, traveling by bicycle or on the back of a motorbike. Head out of town to visit vegetable farms, sample the famous cao lau noodle dish, and try your hand at making the special cakes known as white roses.
What to Expect
Take an interesting journey by bicycle or motorbike to the villages outside Hoi An to discover a variety of local foods. You can begin your half-day tour in the morning or in the afternoon.
Visit a village known for its vegetables and stop to enjoy a bowl of cao lau. This traditional Hoi An specialty, made of local noodles, pork, fresh vegetables, and rice paper, is believed to have originated in Japan.
The noodles are made with local sticky rice soaked in water that must be taken from the Ba Le well, the oldest well in Hoi An. It’s believed that the water from this well is the best of the best.
Stop to meet a local family and try your hand at making some special cakes known as white roses. Before your tour ends you’ll also have the opportunity to taste the yin and yang food of Cam Nam.
- Pick-up and drop off at your Hoi An accommodation
- Bottled water
- Travel insurance
- English-speaking tour guide (other languages available upon request)
- Entrance fees
What's Not Included
- Personal expenses
Cancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
Know Before You Go
• Before 15:00 on the day prior to the tour, a charge of 50% of the tour cost applies
• After 15:00 on the day prior to the tour and for no-shows, a 100% charge applies
• Please note, customers cannot receive any type of compensation