Dress in a traditional Vietnamese dress for an exclusive photo shoot by a professional photographer on this 4-hour tour of Hoi An. Experience the sensation of wearing an elegant Ao Dai for women, and take home some unique souvenir photos.
What to Expect
Take home a wonderful souvenir of your time in Hoi An on this exclusive photoshoot in the Old Town.
Designed for women who want to experience the sensation of wearing one of Vietnam’s most elegant attires, the half-day tour takes you to the heart of the city's Old Town, where you will be fitted with your own Ao Dai.
This 1 piece, close-fitting blouse, with long front and back panels, is worn over loose trousers during special occasions, such as an engagement or wedding ceremony. It is now used as a uniform in offices, airlines, shops, and schools and, while traditionally white, is available in many different colors and designs.
Wear a traditional Ao Dai in 2 diverse styles and colors as you take part in your own photo shoot, and get the photos of your shoot to keep. You will also have the opportunity to purchase your own Ao Dai in your choice of color, which can be made and delivered to your hotel room the very next day.
These photos are wonderful souvenirs that you can show to your family and friends back home.
- Pick-up and drop off from/to any hotel or private house in Hoi An (all districts). The time will differ between each pick-up point
- Bottled drinking water
- English-speaking guide (other languages available upon request)
- Travel insurance
- Photos in traditional Ao Dai dress
- Entrance fees
- 1 unit of drink (coffee or soft drink)
What's Not Included
- Tips and personal expenses
Cancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
Know Before You Go
• Before 15:00 on the day prior to the tour, a charge of 50% of the tour cost applies
• After 15:00 on the day prior to the tour and for no-shows, a 100% charge applies
• Please note, customers cannot receive any type of compensation
• Booking must be made at least 1 day in advance for the Ao Dai measurement