Spend a day on Cham Island with a day excursion from Hoi An. Relax and enjoy your vacation, as you snorkel in the clear waters, go for a swim, sun on the beach, or take a walk around the island and sightsee. Your trip includes a Vietnamese seafood lunch.
What to Expect
Travel from Hoi An to Cham Island on a full-day trip on this island paradise. Cham Island is a terrific place for tourists wanting to explore the magical sights beneath the water, as it has a beautiful living reef for all to enjoy.
Upon arriving, you will be greeted by an underwater world of brilliant coral, fish, and other sea life waiting to be discovered. Go snorkeling and swimming and enjoy sightseeing around the island.
Then choose to go snorkeling at a second site, or simply relax on Bai Chong Beach. Then head to a local restaurant for a Vietnamese seafood lunch. Afterward, you will have more free time for spending time on the beach, laying in a hammock, swimming and snorkeling, visiting the local fishing villages, discovering island life on a walk, or going on a boat cruise with a guide.
- Pick-up and drop off from Hoi An
- Full snorkeling gear
- Shared wooden boat transfers
- Water, tea, coffee, and light snacks on board
- PADI insurance
- All the fees for the island: Marine Protected Area (MPA) fee, Bai Chong fee & Cham Island fee
- English-speaking tour guide (other languages available upon request)
What's Not Included
- Tips and gratuities
- Personal expenses
Know Before You Go
• Please note, this trip is not advised from October - January due to the weather conditions
What to bring:
• Sunscreen, hat, flip-flops or sandals, swimming suit, beach clothes, towel, camera
• Before 15:00 on the day prior to the tour, a charge of 50% of the tour cost applies
• After 15:00 on the day prior to the tour and for no-shows, a 100% charge applies
Please note, customers cannot receive any type of compensation