The best way to discover the landscape surrounding Hoi An is by bicycle, as you travel through its fishing and pottery villages, its sprawling rice fields, and its exotic lotus plantations, and then reward yourself with a foot massage and delicious lunch.
What to Expect
Start your day in the beautiful Hoi An countryside early, riding through the streets of Hoi An at 08:00, and follow a small path along the river with beautiful views of the passing boats.
Once you've escapes the bustle of the city, stop at a local fish market to experience a bit of local life, and then head over to the nearby pottery village to learn about the traditional ceramic techniques and to browse the goods. As you bike through the countryside, you cannot help but be amazed by the beautiful landscape: rice fields as far as the eye can see, exotic lotus fields, and buffalos bathing in the small ponds along the way.
To end the day and to treat your tired feet, enjoy a foot massage. And, if time permits, join in on a daily cooking hour before sitting down to feast on a traditional lunch with a local family.
- Bicycle, helmet, gloves
- Foot massage
- Bottled drinking water
- English-speaking tour guide
- Travel insurance
What's Not Included
- Tips and gratuities
- Personal expenses such as: shopping, telephone, laundry, beverage, etc.
Know Before You Go
• Before 15:00 on the day prior to the tour, a charge of 50% of the tour cost applies
• After 15:00 on the day prior to the tour and for no-shows, a 100% charge applies
• Please note, customers cannot receive any type of compensation