Learn what life is like as a farmer and fisherman on a full-day countryside tour of Hoi An, paddling the coconut palm lined waterways on board traditional bamboo basket boats. Cycle the back roads past water buffalo working the rice fields, and more.
What to Expect
Enjoy an intimate exposure to the local farming and fishing communities of Hoi An on a full-day interactive tour of the surrounding countryside.
Following a pick-up at 08:00 from your city center hotel, start the day with a leisurely cycle ride along the country back roads to get up-close-and-personal to the rural life of Vietnam. See water buffalo working the paddy fields, pedal past colorful roadside market stalls, and admire the labors of the farmers tending their crops.
Experience the warmth of the villagers first hand, before boarding a boat for a river cruise to meet the friendly fishermen. Experience hands-on techniques of traditional net fishing, and paddle the coconut palm-flanked waterways on board an authentic bamboo basket boat.
- Pick-up from any hotel or private house in Hoi An (all districts). The time will vary depending on pick-up point
- Drop off at any hotel or private house in Hoi An (all districts)
- Tour by basket boat
- Bottled drinking water, soft drinks, or cold beer
- English-speaking guide
- Travel insurance
What's Not Included
- Tips and personal expenses
Cancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
Know Before You Go
• Tours cancelled before 15:00 on the day prior to the tour are subject to 50% of total cost. Tours cancelled after 15:00 on the day prior to tour pay 100% of tour cost
• Tours run to a maximum of 10 persons per group
• This trip is not avalable from October-January due to the weather conditions