Escape from hot Hoi An and spend the day on the beautiful Ba Na Hills. Marvel at the exquisite architecture of the Linh Ung Pagoda, stand before the vast 30-meter statue of Buddha, and enjoy a traditional lunch after your visit to the Tinh Tam Garden.
What to Expect
Begin your full-day tour at 08:00 and get picked up directly at your residence in Hoi An. Make your way to the beautiful Ba Na Hills, a hill station and resort located in the Truong Son Mountain region of central Vietnam.
Visit the fascinating Linh Ung Pagoda and marvel at its exquisite architectural design. Stand before the massive 30-meter tall statue of Buddha towering in the clouds, and then make your way to a French cellar still used today to distill alcohol. Continue the tour to the lovely Tinh Tam Garden, stand at the Nghinh Phong Peak, and make your way to Vong Nguyet Hill for some spectacular panoramic views of the surrounding region.
After a traditional Vietnamese lunch, proceed to the last stop - Man Thai Fish village, talking with fisherfolk about the rattan basket boat and traditional methods of catching. Finally return to your hotel in Hoi An.
- Transfer and transportation as per itinerary
- Cable car
- Entrance fee
- Bottled drinking water
- English-speaking tour guide
- Travel insurance
What's Not Included
- Personal expenses such as: shopping, telephone, beverage, etc.
- Services not specified in the program
Know Before You Go
All cancellation from guests incur additional charges as follows:
- Before 15:00 on the day before departure: 50% charged of the total tour cost.
- After 15:00 on the day before departure/no-show: 100% charged of the total tour cost.
- Customers cannot receive any types of compensation in the case of cancellation due to force majeure.
Small group tour of maximum 10 persons per group.