Escape from city life to get into island life where fisherman and farmer live for centuries. Spoil yourself in an undisturbed beach and great food
What to Expect
Day 1: Hoi An – Cham Island
Enjoy two days in Cu Lao Cham, a secluded and charming island located off the coast of Hoi An. After a short boat trip from Cua Dai harbor to the Island, we will visit the Marine protected area, the boat shelter, the Hai Tang Pagoda, and the traditional fishing village. Then, you will have time to relax and enjoy the beach with activities such as swimming and snorkeling. After lunch, you will have time to sunbathe, walk, climb, and enjoy the beautiful view from the top of the mountain. We will then take our luggage to the home where we will stay for the night. Join some activities with the local people (fishing…). Dinner and overnight on the Island.
Day 2: Cham Island – Hoi An
Early in the morning, we will climb to the top of the mountain and enjoy some fresh air. You will have time to join some activities with the local fishermen or just relax on the beach. Then, we will have breakfast before visiting Ngoc Huong Pagoda. Back to the beach for a last swim. Have lunch and go back to your hotel in Hoi An.
- Any hotels/ private houses in Hoi An (all districts). The time will be a bit different between each pick-up point. Please contact us to provide your location, we will confirm the exact pick-up time.
- Will drop you off at your hotels/private houses in Hoi An (all districts)
- 1 breakfast, 2 lunches, 1 dinner
- Accommodation (twin share basic)
- Bottled drinking water
- English speaking tour guide
- Travel insurance
What's Not Included
- Tips and gratuities
- Personal expenses such as: shopping, telephone, laundry, beverage, etc.
Know Before You Go
Cancellation/ change charge:
Before 15:00 on the previous day of the departure day: charge 50% of tour cost
After 15:00 on the previous day of the departure day/no-show: charge 100% of tour cost
Small group tour of maximum 10 persons per group