Hoi An to Hue: 2-Day Vietnam Cycling TourProduct ID: 25052
From $354 per personBook now
Pick-up servicePick-up at your hotel in Hoi An. Please indicate the name of your hotel when booking.
- Visit the Marble Mountains–5 marble mountains close to the sea
- Cycle along Hai Van Pass, longest Pass in the central Vietnam offering stunning views
- Pedal through rural villages to experience local life
- See a Ghost City, full of tombs and graves
- Visit the famous sites in the imperial city of Hue including the Forbidden city, Thien Mu pagoda, Tu Duc tomb
Day 1: Hoi An – Hue Cycling 90 km/ 55 miles (B,L,D)
After breakfast, transfer from hotel to the Marble Mountains for sightseeing, and visit the art of stone sculpture in central coast of Vietnam.
Then cycle through Hai Van Pass and the villages of the surrounding countryside. Relax on the Pass, at 496 m above sea level before cycling to the Lang Co sandy beach for lunch.
Cycle to the lagoon village of Cau Hai to experience the real rural life in the former kingdom city and visit the Ghost City to see hundreds of tombs and graves.
The ride will stop at Thuan An beach before reaching the Hue city by van. Overnight in Hue.
Day 2: Hue City Tour, Departure 30 km/19 miles (B,L)
Morning ride to visit the famous sites in the imperial city of Hue as Forbidden city, Thien Mu pagoda, Tu Duc tomb. Back to the city for lunch.
Free time until transfer to the Hue airport for your onward flight, or your tour option.
- Biking guide
- Accommodation as itinerary
- Meals as indicated (B = Breakfast; L = Lunch; D = Dinner)
- Land transport as indicated (one 16-seat van)
- Bike/helmet rental for tour (If you bring your own bike, fee is deducted)
- Water, snacks, fresh fruit, cool towel for cycling days
- All entrance fees and boat trip
- First Aid care and mechanic for bike
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Travel insurance
- Personal expenses
• Bug repellent
• Rain jacket
• Good shoes for walking and biking
Product ID: 25052