Visit Port Arthur Historical Site, a compelling and dramatic reminder of Australia’s convict past and the early settlement known as the Colony of Van Dieman's Land. See the main sights of Tasman National Park.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 8.5 - 9 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
• Meet at the MONA Ferry Terminal, Brooke Street Pier, Hobart TAS 7000Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
Know before you go
- To ensure hotel pick-up, please advise upon booking. Pick-up times may vary depending on traffic. Please note that there are no hotel drop offs after morning tours
- Cruise ship guests can be accommodated if the tour times work out with your port times, please advise upon booking