Explore the rich history of the Port Arthur Historic Site, gaze in awe at the spectacular scenery of the Tasman Peninsula, and taste exquisite hand-forged chocolates and lavender-based produce.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Please state your chosen pick-up location and time from the list below: 8:55 AM - Quest Trinity House - Wait outside on the Brooker Hwy. 9:05 AM - Prince of Wales Hotel - Wait on the corner of Hampden Rd and Kelly St. 9:10 AM - Travelodge Hotel Hobart - Wait outside on Harrington St. 9:15 AM - Best Western Hobart - Wait on Harrington st outside Europcar. 9:20 AM - St David's Cathedral - Wait outside Cathedral opposite Hadley's hotel. 9:25 AM - Tasmanian Travel and Information Centre - ait on the Corner of Elizabeth and Davey Street outside the Info Centre. 9:30 AM - The Old Wool Store Apartment Hotel - Wait outside on Macquarie st. 9:45 AM Travelodge Hotel Hobart Airport (Airport pickup point) - Wait outside the Travelodge's main entrance. This is a shuttle service which means if you are not at your location on time the bus cannot wait. Please do not call if the bus is slightly late as traffic and other pick ups can cause delays. The bus will never leave before the time specified.
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Weather-appropriate clothing
Know before you go
- This is a shuttle service which runs on a strict timetable. You will not receive a refund, if you are late and miss the bus
- The round trip journey will take 8-hours in total
- This tour departs from Hobart at 9:30 AM and arrives at Port Arthur at 12:00 PM, it then departs Port Arthur at 4:00 PM and arrives back to your pickup location at 5:30 PM