This breathtaking audio guided tour of the eccentric city of Hobart in Tasmania will take you on a beautiful walk where you will see sights such as the historic Anglesea Barracks and the stunning Franklin Square.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Soak up the atmosphere on a walking tour.
- Explore a city with a fully narrated tour.
- Come spoil yourself at the Theatre Royal Hotel, the West Coast`s only restored miners' hotel, and once world-renowned theatre.
- Audio guided tour (English only)
- Walking tour
- Go at your own pace
- Entrance Fees
- Customers must bring their own headphones
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Salamanca SquareOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Advisable to wear comfortable walking shoes, hat, sunscreen, warm clothing
- Please note this is an audio tour. No physical guide will accompany you
- Please note this is your tour, your way, and at your pace, therefore there are no specific starting times for our tours
- Please note, the audio guide is available in the English language only