Stretch your legs with a morning hike exploring kunanyi/Mt. Wellington. A 2.5 hour wander in Hobart's backyard. Learn and sample Hobart's craft beer scene with some local history along the way.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 7 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 6 participants
Select participants and date
Please meet the guide outside the Hobart Information Centre - 20 Davey Street. 5-10 minutes before departure.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Weather-appropriate clothing
- Warm clothing
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- This tour includes a hike of up to 3 hours, and up to approx. 8km - the terrain can be steep at times, uneven and rocky. Guides may have additional hiking poles/rain jackets on request.
- Tour will operate in rain and shine unless deemed uncomfortable/dangerous.
- Afternoon beer walk involves approx. 1.7km walk.
- Please note: Walking tracks may vary depending on group size and weather conditions.