Enjoy an exciting city sightseeing tour around the Hobart on a coach tram and travel by ferry to spend the afternoon at the Museum of Old and New Art (MONA).
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Tasmanian Travel Centre, corner of Elizabeth and Davey Street, HobartOpen in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- For operational reasons, other vehicles than the converted coach tram may be used