Experience Cradle Mountain-Lake St Clair National Park, a UNESCO World Heritage Site on a full-day trip from Hobart. Take in the spectacular scenery at Marion'ns Lookout, and stop for a picnic.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 15 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- You have to inform the activity provider where you are staying the night before the tour and be ready from 6:00 AM.
- Small group
- Limited to 11 participants
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Packed lunch
Know before you go
- This tour will take place in most weather conditions, even if the forecast is for rain or snow
- There is ample shelter and a log fire may be lit in case of bad weather
- The tour will only be canceled if there is extreme weather
- A neck pillow and headphones may make it more comfortable to travel on the bus
- Comfort stops are made along the way
- Breakfast will be at 8:45 AM, for 45 minutes
- Dinner will be at 5:30 PM for 1 hour
- Please bring your own lunch