Enjoy a culinary experience at one of Tasmania's best restaurants, the Agrarian Kitchen Eatery, in New Norfolk. Visit the Derwent Valley, tasting numerous local drinks and foods.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- We have a signed Hyundai Imax van, if you are ready at the specified time in the lobby or out the front of accomodation it would be much appreciated.
- Small group
- Limited to 6 participants
- Discover the Glen Derwent Tea Rooms and it's beautiful heritage surrounds
- Be wined and dined at the internationally famous Agrarian Kitchen Eatery
- Enjoy top class premium wines at Derwent Estate and Clemens Hill Vineyards
- Relax while you sample Tasmanian seafood and cheeses
- Hotel pickup and drop-off.
- All food and drink
- Expert commentary from a local, highly experienced guide
- Professional photo/video "postcard experience" of your day
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
What to bring
- Warm clothing
Know before you go
- Dietery requests need to made upon booking