Learn about Australia's native animals during a half-day excursion to Bonorong Wildlife Sanctuary. Departing from Hobart, enjoy a tour of the town before making your way to the reserve. After your guided tour, head to Richmond to explore on your own.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Brooke Street Pier, Hobart.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Please wait outside your hotel 5 minutes prior to pick-up time. Pick-up times may vary depending on traffic. There are no hotel drop offs after morning tours. To ensure a hotel pick-up please make sure you have made a reservation with Gray Line or your hotel.