If you want to see the real dynamic nightlife of Ho Chi Minh city, and enjoy a ride on a vintage Vespa, as well as taste the famous specialties of the region at the same time, this short night excursion might be of your choice.
What to Expect
Your tour guide will pick you up at your hotel in the evening and you start your journey with a first stop at Cafe Zoom to "watch the world goes by". Enjoy a cocktail and appetizer before adventuring into favorite local eating spot.
Then you will head on a ride from Chinatown towards District 4 through busy streets and alleys like the way locals do. From the back of a vintage Vespa scooter, you can experience the dynamic urban nightlife of Ho Chi Minh city. Your guide will take you to some special street food restaurants to enjoy seafood and cold drinks that only the locals know. From District 4, head to District 3 passing through downtown District 1 to take in the sights. Enjoy Banh Xeo - specialty of Saigon, and more Southern food with the locals.
The tour will continue to a hidden Vietnamese-style coffee shop. Here you can enjoy the unique Vietnamese coffee, and have a taste of Vietnamese music live performance. At last, your tour guide will take you to a lively bar to truly enjoy nightlife with drinks and live music. You will then be taken back to your hotel at around 10 pm.
- Meals included in the program
- Bar and café (3 stops), at least one drink at each stop
- Private driver & English-speaking guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transfer by Vespa
What's Not Included
- Personal expenses
- Tips / gratuities
- Other services not mentioned in the program
Cancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
Know Before You Go
• You can cancel free of charge until 48 hours before your reservation starts. After that time, no cancellations, changes or refunds will be made.
• Children must be accompanied by adult.
• Children aged 2 and younger are complimentary.