Saigon is not just the economic center of Vietnam: since it attracts people from all over the country, it is also famous for its diverse and rich culture and cuisine. Discover them by scooter on this fun tour.
What to Expect
Your tour begins early, at 7:00, so you'll get an insight into early-morning life in Saigon. Your driver will take you around numerous interesting locations throughout the city, and you will stop at a local food stall for a plate of Cơm Tấm Sài Gòn, broken rice serve with grilled pork. This dish is a specialty of southern Vietnam, and a very common choice for breakfast in Saigon.
Discover more delicious food at a 28-year family-run food stall that is well-known by locals for its chicken noodle soup served with eggs. After, a local coffee shop is an ideal spot for you to sip the great flavors of Vietnamese iced coffee with condensed milk.
On the way back, you can stop to buy some Vietnamese sweets, and at the end of the tour, enjoy a quick visit to the famous Jade Emperor Pagoda. Finally, taste some stuffed snails before returning to your hotel.
- Pick-up and drop off at your hotel
- Scooter with professional driver
- English-speaking guide
- Entrance fees
- Vietnamese coffee
- Mineral water
What's Not Included
- Pick-up and drop off at airport/port/bus station (except for Nha Rong Port in District 4, and bus stops on Pham Ngu Lao Street)
- Drinks and meals not mentioned
Know Before You Go
• Infants and children under 2 years old are free
• Bookings should be made at least 48 hours before departure date
• Tour is available with minimum of 2 people
• You can cancel free of charge until 3 days before your reservation starts. After that time, no cancellations, changes or refunds can be made