Experience Ho Chi Minh City at night with dinner at a traditional Vietnamese restaurant followed by a water puppet show. With orchestral music in the background, the puppets act out scenes of daily life, rural folk tales, and other cultural legends.
What to Expect
Begin your evening in Ho Chi Minh City with dinner at a lovely restaurant. Afterwards, on this 4-hour cultural experience, you’ll make your way to the theater to enjoy a traditional Vietnamese water puppet show.
The puppets perform in a pool of water, with the surface acting as the stage. During the show you’ll enjoy music from a Vietnamese orchestra that provides background music to the performance. A number of talented singers join the orchestra’s professional musicians, who play traditional Vietnamese musical instruments.
You’ll learn more about Vietnamese rural life and folklore through the puppet performance. Many of these scenes, especially those involving tales of daily life, often have humorous twists for you to enjoy.
- Transfers by air-conditioned minivan
- Theater admission
- English-speaking tour guide
- Travel insurance
What's Not Included
- Personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities
Know Before You Go
• Before 15:00 on the day prior to the tour, a charge of 50% of the tour cost applies
• After 15:00 on the day prior to the tour and for no-shows, a 100% charge applies
• Please note, customers cannot receive any type of compensation