Mekong Delta: My Tho - Ben Tre Full-Day TourProduct ID: 39264
From $58 per personBook now
- Sail through the Mekong Delta one of the longest rivers in the world
- Taste fresh coconut milk and honey at the villages' small farms
- Enjoy a traditional Vietnamese lunch on the beautiful Turtle Island
- Visit the Vinh Trang Pagoda, one of the most beautiful and ancient pagodas
Stop in at various villages and learn how to make coconut candy before riding a horse-drawn carriage to your next stop to taste fresh honey while local musicians perform the traditional music of the region. Afterwards, enjoy a sampan ride along a beautiful canal before returning to the big boat to cross the river to Turtle Island.
Turtle Island is a beautiful natural spot, ideal for a short trek through some winding trails before arriving at your next destination, a local house for a tasting of fresh coconut milk extracted directly from the house's coconut garden. Sit down for a delicious traditional lunch at a local island restaurant before continuing to your last destination, the Vinh Trang Pagoda, one of the most beautiful ancient pagodas of the Mekong Delta.
- English-speaking guide
- Traditional lunch and mineral water
- All entrance frees
- Full-day transportation in boat and car
- Personal expenses
- Pick-up/drop off at hotel located outside HCM Center (available at an additional cost)
Meeting point in center of Ho Chi Minh City/pick-up available from your hotel in HCM center. For other locations, pick-up can be arranged at an additional cost. (Open in Google Maps)
Product ID: 39264