This tour is a great way to explore the wild and scenic natural environment in the south of Vietnam. You also have a chance to experience the floating world of the rustic Mekong Delta.
What to Expect
On day one, your tour guide will meet you at your hotel before you are taken on a scenic trip to My Tho. You’ll visit Vinh Trang pagoda, then take a boat trip around four beautiful islets: Dragon, Unicorn, Phoenix, and Tortoise. The boat also brings you through Vam Xep canal, where you will discover beautiful landscapes along the river and observe the typical rural life of the Mekong Delta.
Visit traditional houses at Quoi An village, enjoy seasonal fruits and listen to traditional music. Then take a horse and cart on a village path and stop at Ben Truc orchard to taste honey with tea or Mekong whisky. You will stay overnight at a hotel in Can Tho.
On day two, you visit Cai Rang - the biggest floating market in western Vietnam. On the way you’ll visit a rice noodle factory, and experience the "Monkey Bridge" in the Delta. Finally, the tour will head to Bang Lang Stork Garden, one of the best stork sanctuaries in the Mekong Delta. After lunch, you will return to Ho Chi Minh City.
- Meals included in the program
- Overnight in hotel
- Private driver & English-speaking guide
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- A/C transfer
What's Not Included
- Personal expenses
- Tips / gratuities
- Other services not mentioned in the program
Know Before You Go
• You can cancel free of charge until 48 hours before your reservation starts. After that time, no cancellations, changes or refunds are possible
• Children two and younger are free of charge