Ho Chi Minh: Traditional Private Meal in a Local HomeProduct ID: 70002
From US$20 per personBook now
- Savor a traditional northern/ central Vietnamese meal in a local family home
- Share a private dining experience with a passionate local home cook
- Get a glimpse into local cuisine and culture
Originally from northern Vietnam, Lan Anh will share with you the simplicity and beauty of her favorite northern and central Vietnamese dishes. Your meal might include a variety of typical street food dishes such as bun ca (turmeric seasoned fish served with fresh vermicelli in a broth with bunches of fresh herbs), xoi xeo (sticky rice with ground beans and flavorful fried shallots), fresh seasonal salads with green or ripe mango, pomelo or avocado and for dessert, her delightful nep cam (purple sticky rice with yogurt). The menu will vary based on the season.
As an alternative to her street food style menu, Lan Anh can also serve a more traditional family style meal, which would include a vegetable soup, a fish or main meat dish and steamed rice. Depending on the time of day, Lan Anh’s teenage children might join you at the table – they can’t resist their mother’s cooking.
Leave with a full belly, an appreciation of Vietnamese culture and a true glimpse into a local's life.
- Lunch or dinner
- Local host
- Private experience
- Hotel pick-up or drop-off
Please meet Lan Anh at her home address: 778/1F Nguyễn Kiệm St. Phu Nhuân District, Ho Chi Minh City. // She lives in a residential neighborhood about 2 miles/3 kilometers from the airport. (Open in Google Maps)
• Please make known any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
• Vegetarian option is available, please make known at time of booking
• Minimum of 2 persons per booking is required
Product ID: 70002