Experience the buzzing nightlife of Ho Chi Minh City by motorbike on a 4-hour evening tour. Taste the local street foods, ride down some of the city’s back streets for a more authentic flavor, learn about Vietnam’s coffee culture, and much more.
What to Expect
Discover Saigon (Ho Chi Minh City) at night on a half-day motorbike tour to experience its street food and local life after dark.
Following a pick-up from your hotel, join the locals on a journey by vintage Vespa through the streets of the largest city in Vietnam. Zip down backstreets filled with the aroma of local cooking.
Hold on tight as you ride pillion, stopping to savor mouth-watering foods, such as grilled pork meatballs, wok-fried snails, summer rolls, steamed buns, dumplings, and many more dishes. Indulge as much as you like; it’s even encouraged.
Each tour is fully personalized, and you can end the night any way you like. Discover Vietnam’s coffee culture, or check out the edgy nightclubs where the youth of Vietnam show off their unique styles. This will be a night to remember!
- Transportation by vintage motorbike
- 2 stops to experience the street food of Saigon, such as local seafood, pancakes, fresh spring rolls, and barbecues
- 3 stops for unlimited drinks (alcoholic and non-alcoholic)
- Live music entertainment
- Pick-up and drop off at your hotel in Saigon (Ho Chi Minh City)
What's Not Included
- Tips and personal expenses