Ho Chi Minh City: Full-Day Sightseeing Tour with Lunch
From $49 per personBook now
Pick-up servicePick-up is available at hotels in Ho Chi Minh City. Please provide your hotel details. For hotels in other areas, pick-up can be arranged at an additional cost.
- Experience the old Saigon by visiting historic sites
- Enjoy a traditional Vietnamese lunch at a local restaurant
- Do some souvenir shopping at the popular Ben Thanh market
Afterwards, you’ll have lunch at a Vietnamese restaurant and enjoy some traditional local dishes.
Visit the War Remnants Museum after lunch. Learn about the war, the serious losses, and the struggle for independence.
Stop at a coffee shop to taste some strong Vietnamese coffee and experience the local coffee culture (optional).
Before the end of our tour you’ll head to Ben Thanh market, a very well-known spot where you can purchase some gifts and souvenirs.
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Air-conditioned transportation
- English-speaking tour guide
- Sightseeing and entrance fees
- Bottled mineral water
- Meal as mentioned in the description
- Your first beverage (beer or soft drink)
- Beverages (after the first one)
- Travel insurance
- Purchases at the coffee shop and market
- Personal expenses
- Pick-up/drop off located outside HCM center (available at an additional cost)
Pick-up is possible at any location within Ho Chi Minh City. Please indicate your preferred pick-up location. For hotels in other areas, pick-up can be arranged at an additional cost.
Product ID: 39530