Experience the city of Ho Chi Minh like never before on this 8-hour guided tour. Have the entire day to explore the city's history, culture and traditions as you visit some of its most famed sites, markets, restaurants and pagodas.
What to Expect
Begin the morning with a convenient hotel pick-up at 8:00am and then make your way to the Reunification Palace. Listen to your guide's interesting historical knowledge about the structure that was formerly the South Vietnamese President's residence prior to the end of the war in 1975.
Then, get the chance to witness French influence through the French colonial architecture of Notre Dame Cathedral and the Old Central Post Office. Following, head over to the War Remnants Museum, where you can see the vast exhibits regarding the American-Vietnamese War.
Midday, stop at a popular local restaurant for an authentic Vietnamese meal with your guide (included in price). Next, follow your guide to Chinatown to wonder at the intricate architecture and detail of Thien Hau and Quan Am Pagodas and learn about their spiritual significance.
Finally, end the day with a tour through Ho Chi Minh's largest market, Ben Thanh Market. Wander through the vendor lined walkways that make up one of the city's oldest surviving structures. Even get the chance to purchase a few unique gifts, such as local crafts, textiles or other souvenirs before being transported back to your hotel at 5:30pm (at your expense).
- Guided tour of Ho Chi Minh
- Admission fees
- Bottled water and towel
- Round trip transportation to and from your centrally located Ho Chi Minh hotel via air-conditioned van
- Live tour commentary provided in English
What's Not Included
- Specialty beverages
- Merchandise from gift shops
Know Before You Go
• Children 1 years-old and younger are complimentary when accompanied by a paying adult
• You must be able to walk on unpaved or uneven terrain
• Wear comfortable shoes
• Maximum group size is 12 persons since each van holds up to 12 people
• Hotel pick-up is available from most centrally located Ho Chi Minh hotels. Please arrange pick-up from your hotel or a nearby location when you call to confirm your reservation