Get a fascinating insight into the lifestyle and culture of Vietnam’s waterways on a 2-day tour of the Mekong Delta from Ho Chi Minh City. Visit a floating market, encounter traditional villages and more.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 2 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- If you are staying outside of the pickup area, please meet at the local partner's office at 22 Bùi Viện Street, District 1, Ho Chi Minh City.
- Experience life on the Mekong Delta
- Visit Vinh Trang Pagoda
- Explore the small channels of the Mekong Delta by rowing boat
- Go to the Cai Rang Floating Market at the busiest time of day
- Learn how rice vermicelli is made at a traditional village
- Transportation by air-conditioned bus
- Hotel pickup and drop-off in central Ho Chi Minh City
- Sightseeing as per itinerary
- Boat trip
- English-speaking guide
- All entrance fees
- 1 breakfast
- 2 lunches
- Hotel accommodation
- 1 bottle of water per day
- Travel insurance
- Other meals not mentioned in "what's included"
- Personal costs
- Pregnant women
- Wheelchair users
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
- Customers must fill out a travel information form
- Customers will get a mandatory temperature check
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
What to bring
- Sun hat
- Oversize luggage
Know before you go
- Due to ongoing COVID-19 virus preventative measures, the Vinh Trang Pagoda is currently closed until further notice and will not be visited on the day of your tour.
- Unfortunately this tour cannot accommodate customers with heart problems or other disabilities.
- Hotel accommodation will be at a 2 or a 3-star hotel (depending on option selected), based on 2 people sharing a twin or double room.
- Please note that the return time is subject to traffic conditions, for which the tour operator is not responsible.