Markets are the lifeblood of Vietnam, with thousands of them existing within the country. This is your chance to explore the culture and life of Vietnamese markets from the convenience of a "cyclo" cycle.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today. Learn more
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the line through a separate entrance
- Pickup included
- You will be picked up from your District 1 accommodation between around 8:00AM-8:30AM.
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Sun hat
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- An optional English-speaking tour guide is available for a surcharge of $55USD per group, please advise in advance if required
- The morning tour starts at 8:00AM, and finished around 12:00PM
- The afternoon tour start at 3:00PM, and finished around 6:30PM
- This tour is not recommended for people with limited mobility