Exploring the tunnel system at Cu Chi that once stretched for over 250 kilometers and played an integral role in the American-Vietnamese War. Learn how the tunnels were constructed and more.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 6 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Comfortable clothes
Know before you go
- What to bring:
- We suggest a small, lightweight daypack for cameras, spare film, drinking water, and comfortable walking shoes.