Cycle the roads less traveled on a 2-day bike tour from Saigon to Mui Ne Beach via Hon Ba Cape. Ride under the shade of coconut trees and cycle to sand dunes to try a spot of sand sliding. Dive into turquoise waters and swim under bright blue skies.
What to Expect
Enjoy a 2-day bike ride from Saigon to Mui Ne Beach on the South China Sea and escape the crowds. Soak up the tranquil environment and meet friendly locals as you ride along the traffic-lite coastline, passing bright rice fields, sweet-scented orchards and rustic villages.
Day 1: Saigon - Mui Ne Beach (30 Miles / 50 Kilometers + Cycling) (L,D)
Depart from Ho Chi Minh City and transfer to Hon Ba Cape for the start of your bike ride along the sandy coast. You will travel in small groups of no more than 10 people per guide. Stop for lunch at a local restaurant to sample the rustic countryside cuisine of Vietnam. Then, continue in the afternoon, riding under lush coconut trees. Travel along beach roads to reach your hotel, where you can relax for the rest of the day at leisure.
Day 2: Mui Ne - Phan Thiết - Saigon (18 Miles / 30 Kilometers + Cycling) (B,L)
Today, you wil cycle to some sand dunes to try a spot of sand sliding. After your fun on the dunes, jump into the sea and swim in the refreshing waters of Mui Ne, a popular tropical beach where the strong breezes create ideal conditions for kitesurfing and windsurfing. The average annual temperature is a hot and dry 27°C (81°F).
Continue to the town of Phan Thiết, home to the Cham people before the Vietnamese conquest in the 17th century. See the city’s iconic Water Tower, the symbol of Phan Thiết. Explore the local market to soak up the colorful local life, before your drive back to Saigon.
- English-speaking biking guide (1 guide per small group; 2 guides for larger groups)
- Accommodation as per itinerary
- Meals as per itinerary (B = breakfast; L = lunch; D = dinner)
- Transportation by air-conditioned vehicle
- Land transport as per itinerary (1 van to carry bike & bikers for small group; truck for larger groups)
- Quality mountain bike/helmet rental (fee deducted if you bring your own bike)
- Water, snacks and fresh fruits
- Cool towels for cycling
- All entrance fees
- First aid care and bike mechanic
- Pick-up and drop-off at your hotel in Ho Chi Minh City
What's Not Included
- Travel insurance
- Tips and personal expenses