Explore the Hluhluwe-Imfolozi reserve, famous for saving the Southern White rhinos from extinction, with 2 x 3.5-hour game drives to track the iconic Big 5 with Pro Zeiss Binoculars.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 14 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Please wait in the hotel lobby 10 minutes before your scheduled pickup time.
- Small group
- Limited to 8 participants
- Track Africa's iconic Big 5 in a reserve renowned for elephant and rhino sightings
- See better with the professional high end Zeiss Terra ED 8x42 Binoculars
- Learn more about the local wildlife
- Explore both the Imfolozi and Hluhluwe sides of the national park
- Hotel/Accommodation pickup and drop-off
- A bottle of water
- Entry fees
- Zeiss Terra ED Binoculars
- Multilingual safari guide books
- Personal expenses
- People with mobility impairments
- Wheelchair users
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
What to bring
Know before you go
- The tour may be canceled/rescheduled in the event of bad weather.
- This tour does not include lunch.