From DC: Overnight Tour to Historic Williamsburg, Virginia
- Travel in comfort aboard a climate-controlled bus
- Enjoy the sites of Williamsburg with your accommodation included
- Learn about the different cultures that converged in 17th-century Virginia
- Explore the interactive American Revolution Museum at Yorktown
- Watch a re-enactment of Continental Army training
You'll depart at 8:00 AM from Washington DC, with a comfortable 3-hour ride through Virginia to Williamsburg, home of the country’s beginnings.
Upon arrival in Williamsburg, proceed to visit the American Revolution Museum at Yorktown. Here you’ll learn all about the story of the nation’s founding, from the end of the colonial period to the dawn of the Constitution and beyond.
In the evening, you’ll have free time to try out one of Colonial Williamsburg’s historic taverns. After breakfast the following morning, you’ll visit one of the most historic sites in the USA, Jamestown Settlement. This city was founded in 1607 as the US’s first permanent English colony. You will arrive back in D.C. at around 5:30 PM.
- Roundtrip transportation from downtown Washington D.C. to Williamsburg, VA
- Accommodation for 1 night at the Motel Zuma
- Continental breakfast on day 2
- Admission to the American Revolution Museum at Yorktown and Jamestown Settlement
- Lunches and dinners
- Admission to any attraction not mentioned in itinerary
- People with mobility impairments
Prepare for the activity
Please arrive by 6:45 AM. The bus leaves promptly at 7:00 AM. Please do not be late because the bus leaves on time. Leave yourself plenty of time to get to the meeting point because Washington DC has some of the worst traffic in the country.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Weather-appropriate clothing
• If you book as a solo traveller you will be in your own hotel room. If you book as 2 travelers, you will be sharing a room
• Maximum reservation possible is 2 guests in one room