Enjoy a rickshaw ride and discover Miyajima Island, “the Island of the Gods.” Take in beautiful views. Visit temples and other spiritual sites.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 45 - 190 minutes
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Japanese, English
- Private group
- Enjoy an informative, private rickshaw tour through the spiritual island Miyajima
- Visit the most instagrammable spots
- Marvel at the "floating" red torii gate during high tide
- Greet the island's the cute deer
- Private rickshaw tour
- Knowledgeable local guide
- Souvenir postcard and sticker
- Food and drinks
- Admission fees to temples and shrines
- Pregnant women
- People with back problems
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
At the scheduled time, your guide(s) will be waiting for you just outside the Ferry Terminal on Miyajima Island. After booking, the local partner will send an email with a map and photograph of the meeting place.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Selfie sticks
Know before you go
- There is a maximum of 2 adults per rickshaw.
- Children 6 years and under can ride for free provided that they will sit on an adult's lap (one child per adult, max. 2 adults & 2 children per rickshaw).
- If a child 6 years or older will be using one of the two seats of the rickshaw, then they must book a seat as an adult.
- Rickshaw seats measure 74cm (29. 1in) in width and can accommodate up to two adults side by side, but sometimes it might be more comfortable to book individual rickshaws for each passenger.
- This tour is not recommended for expecting mothers in their first 16 weeks of pregnancy.
- This tour can be customized depending on your interest.
- Entry into Senjokaku Shrine is not included and costs 100¥.