Enjoy your choice of a tea ceremony, a calligraphy lesson, or both while wearing a traditional kimono at the 300-year old temple of Miyajima, Hiroshima. Just one street away from the tourist area, enjoy the quiet and relaxing atmosphere of the temple.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Duration 1 - 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- English, Japanese
- Small group available
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
Know before you go
- The lesson will be held in English or Japanese
- All of the pictures will be sent to you by email
- This tour is not recommended for people with limited mobility
- You must remove your shoes to enter