This is a guided cycling tour in which participants ride an electric bicycle and learn about the reconstruction of Hiroshima's bombed heritage sites and how we protect peace in the city of Hiroshima.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Japanese
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
Meet at Rest House of Hiroshima Peace Park; 3-minute walk from Hiroshima Station on the Hiroshima Electric Railway, Atomic Bomb Dome Station, or Hondori StationOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Comfortable clothes
- High-heeled shoes
Know before you go
- Adult bicycle (electric): Height 145 cm or more.
- Bicycle with seat for infants (electric): infants' ride here are free of charge.
- Children's bicycle (cross bike type): 2 Children's bicycles* for one booking are available.
- Children under age 12 can use both children's bicycles and adult bicycles at child rate.
- * for children of height 110 cm to 145 cm.
- * Infants' seats and children's bicycles are limited. So please contact us before making a reservation if you wish.
- Group size is up to 10 people.
- Insurance available: Insurance for bicycle accidents (included in price).
- You will be given data of the photos taken on the day.
- The timetable may change depending on the circumstances.
- In the case of bad weather, the tour may be canceled to take into consideration of the safety of the guests.
- When it rains, the local partner offers cancellation and refund, or an alternative walking tour which has a different itinerary.