This is a guided cycling tour in which participants ride an electric bicycle and learn about the reconstruction of Hiroshima's bombed heritage sites and how we protect peace in the city of Hiroshima.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Japanese
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
Meet at Rest House of Hiroshima Peace Park; Take the Hiroshima Electric Railway train from Hiroshima Station and get off at Atomic Bomb Dome Station (about 20 minutes). 5-minute walk from Atomic Bomb Dome StationOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Comfortable clothes
- High-heeled shoes
Know before you go
- If you are late for the meeting time without prior notice, the tour will be cancelled. In such cases, a 100% cancellation fee will be incurred on the day of the tour and is non-refundable.
- In addition, even if you contact us in advance, it may be canceled due to the convenience of other customers.
- Adult bicycle (electric): Height 145 cm or more.
- Bicycle with seat for infants (electric): infants' ride here are free of charge.
- Children's bicycle (cross bike type): 2 Children's bicycles* for one booking are available.
- Children under age 12 can use both children's bicycles and adult bicycles at child rate.
- * for children of height 110 cm to 145 cm.
- * Infants' seats and children's bicycles are limited. So please contact us before making a reservation if you wish.
- Group size is up to 10 people.
- Insurance available: Insurance for bicycle accidents (included in price).